13 Beare Street Clare, SA 5453Sold $405,000
House Sold - Clare SA
Set on the side of Clare in centrally located Beare Street, be prepared to fall in love with this luxurious property.
This solid 5 bedroom home with expansive living and outdoor entertaining areas is sure to impress.
The home is of grand proportions, beautifully presented and designed to perfectly meet the demands of a modern family lifestyle. Light-filled throughout with spacious open plan living areas, complimented by child-friendly grounds, a private alfresco entertaining deck of mammoth proportions overlooking the garden and the hillside beyond.
A breathtaking gourmet kitchen sits at the heart of the home and is well equipped with vast amounts of cupboard and pantry space, island bench and stainless steel appliances.
The living space is abundant! There is a fantastic open plan family/living area complete with a slow combustion wood fire, adjoining the superb entertainers kitchen. The alfresco area flows seamlessly from the living area and overlooks the established back lawns and gardens!
Accommodated with 5 double bedrooms, open living area and separate formal lounge, sparkling new family bathroom and second toilet and laundry complete the home.
More reasons why we love this home:
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning, ceiling fans and slow combustion wood fire
• Built-in robes to bedroom 2, 3 and 4 with a WIR in the master
• 8 ft ceilings throughout
• Expansive deck leading from the living areas & overlooking the gardens and beyond
• Paved fire pit area for those romantic winter evening’s
• Single bay garage with power & concrete floor
• 5000 gallons rain water storage plumbed to the house
• Centrally located within a short walk to the Clare town centre
A very rare opportunity has arisen to purchase a 5 bedroom home designed to perfectly meet the demands of a modern family lifestyle.
Call Rob today to organise your private inspection.
- 5 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Cooling