3069 Strathalbyn Road Strathalbyn, SA 5255Sold $772,500
Acreage Semi-rural Sold - Strathalbyn SA
This unbelievable property is conveniently located on the fringe of the historic town of Strathalbyn and in close proximity to the thriving Mount Barker community.
The very comfortable 3 bedroom 2 bathroom lifestyle designed home sits on 150 acres and provides the finest of country living.
Why not enjoy a locally grown wine on the expansive north-facing outdoor entertainment deck whilst you admire the astonishing panoramic views over the Lake Alexandrina catchment area to the south east.
Features to love:
• Master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite with spa bath
• Gourmet kitchen overlooking a spacious open plan living and dining area
• Double garage under main roof
• Slow combustion wood heater for those cool winter nights (includes oven and wet
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Off-grid living with 5.3kW solar power supply
• Ample rainwater storage with 4 tanks holding over 50,000L and over 100,000L of
Bore water storage
• In-ground cellar
• A leisurely 45 minute drive through the hills to Adelaide
• 150 acres – electric fencing with 15 watered paddocks and bore with solar panels
• Substantial shedding, sheep yards and catchment dam
Yes, you can have all of this plus a 600mm average annual rainfall and the opportunity to generate income through both sheep and/or cattle farming or just enjoy recreational activities such as bush walking along remarkable vegetation corridors, horse riding, motor bike riding or yabbying in the dam.
A lovely lifestyle property that ticks so many boxes.
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 150 acres
- Floor Area is 176.10 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Outdoor Entertaining